Institutional Short Duration Government Bond Fund
In response to the challenges faced by many community bankers today, TransWestern Capital Advisors has created a solution to address the needs and risks presented by today’s low interest rate environment. Overwhelmingly, community bankers today are faced with the challenge of finding appropriate investments for their excess liquidity, yet have very reasonable concerns about the destructive effects that rising rates can have on longer investment products, particularly those filled with call options, and pre-payment and extension risk. TransWestern Capital Advisors has structured every feature of the TransWestern fund to specifically address those needs.
Risk-Managed Investment Strategy
- Managed versus a benchmark designed to minimize interest rate risk
- Benchmark duration has ranged from 0.86-3.04 over the past 10 years. The Fund targets the benchmark duration +/- 0.50.
About Sub-advisor Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
- Established in 1926 to serve institutional and mutual fund clients
- Manages over $230 billion in equity and fixed income assets as of 12/31/2014
- Annual research budget of over $55 million and over 100 research analysts
- Highly efficient execution with 36 specialized bond traders
- Awarded the 2010 Bond Manager of the Year by Foundation & Endowment Money Management
- Recipient of The 2012 Lipper Award for Excellence in Fund Management
Easy and Timely Investments and Redemptions
- All purchases and redemptions will be made by wire transfer
- Daily liquidity if redemption request is made by 2:00pm (Mountain) , money will be wired the following business day based on Fund’s end-of-day NAV
For more information please visit: TransWesternFunds.com
This material has been prepared and/or issued by TransWestern Capital Advisors, LLC for institutional investors only. Any investor should consult his/her TransWestern Capital Advisors, LLC representative regarding the suitability of the products mentioned herein and take into account his/her specific investment objectives, financial situation, or particular needs before he/she makes a commitment to purchase the Fund. Clients should consult the Fund prospectus and carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the Fund before investing. Please contact TransWestern Capital Advisors, LLC at (303) 864-1213 to request a copy of the Fund prospectus. Please read the prospectus and Statement of Additional Information carefully before investing. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
As with all mutual funds, there is the risk that you could lose money through your investment in the Fund. Risks include credit risk, interest rate risk, liquidity risk, management risk, market risk, and mortgage-backed securities risk. Please consult the Fund prospectus for a more detailed description of these risks. The Fund is not intended to be a complete investment program and many factors affect the Fund’s net asset value and performance. Shares of the Fund are not deposits or obligations of any bank, are not guaranteed by any bank, and are not insured by the FDIC or any other government agency. This document is for informational purposes only and it should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities or the other instruments mentioned in it. No part of this document may be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of TransWestern Capital Advisors, LLC. We do not represent that this information, including any third party information, is accurate or complete, and it is subject to change without notice. All rights reserved. V.1.2013.